We want to keep our relationship with you as lean and informal as possible, but please read the Terms of Service carefully before you start using Castable, because by using the Website you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms of Service.
- Whilst we try our best, we can't guarantee that Castable will be up and running 24/7/365 (It's actually almost impossible to have 100% uptime). In any case, we will not be liable if all or any part of Castable is unavailable at any time or for any period, nor for any data loss.
- This website and its entire content, features and functionaility (including look!), are owned by Castable and are protected by Australian and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Our service allows you to upload photos of you / your talent. You acknowlege that by uploading these images you own the copyright (or at least have permission to use) these images. Uploading copyrighted material to which you do not own the rights to constitutes as a breach of these Terms of Service.
- As custom for internet websites, we reserve the right to disable any user account, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any provision of these Terms of Service. In circumstances where we disable your user account under breach of these Terms of Service, you waive your right to a refund.
- The use of Castable is at your own risk; websites are always error or bug free. There are no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied offered by Castable. We are not liable for any damages, direct or consequential resulting from the use of this website.
- Castable is a work in progress, meaning that a lot will change. We reserve the right to update our website along with these Terms of Service at any time, at our discretion. Your continued use of the website following new Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes within.